Thursday, April 9, 2009

Away on Holiday

Holland Designs is about to go into vacation mode again...
We are leaving in the morning for a week-long trip to tour the south island of New Zealand. I've never been there before and all the "north island kiwis" have told me it is the most beautiful and amazing place. One lady told me she will never go there because she's seen pictures and knows if she went that she'd never come back to the north island! So, I'm expecting to be impressed. :)
I've been to the Austrian Alps and remember being quite impressed by them, so it'll be interesting to see how this compares. :) I'll post some photos and details of our trip when we get back...around April 19th.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have your Winter woolies, We are having frosts in the mornings already! Brrrr it's freezing :)

    ReplyDelete