Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Can't Stop Designing :)

Today is our 2nd wedding anniversary and I think my hubby has something up his sleeve for tonight, but I have no idea what and am pretending not to be aware that he's got something planned. Anyhow, I don't think I'll be cooking dinner tonight...and I should probably be all dressed up when he gets home, but it's just a feeling I have. :)
So, it's a lovely, sunny day here...summer is coming to an end in New Zealand, but the cooler temps feel really great after all the hot weather we've had. Last night we went "to the shops" as they say down here :) and Holland wore her new brown fall jacket and her calendar baby bear hat and looked just like a cute, cuddly teddy bear. So adorable! :)
I have designed another ballet flats pattern today. The baby version will surely follow shortly. My friend Janis calls me the "shoe queen" or "Amelda" now. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh These have to be my favorite shoes so far, I am so going to buy the pattern and put sherpa soles on them, Now what color should I choose???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur! I was just about to say the same; these are my favorite of your shoes so far, as well! Of course, you can never go wrong with floral patterns with me. ;)

    ReplyDelete