Thursday, November 12, 2009

Photoless

Well, the computer isn't quite fixed yet, but we're making headway...hopefully tonight!
I've been busy the past few days. I made one of my knit-look cloche hats for my very special mom. The last time I made her a hat I think I was about 12...and it was a hideous color, but she wore it very happily, only not in public. Hopefully she'll wear this one in public! :)

I also designed some new ladies slippers which I'm calling my "Rope-Strap Mary Janes" - can't wait to get the computer back to normal so I can post some photos...and actually write my pattern up. At the moment it's all in my head and the "designer sample" pair are on my feet. :)

1 comment:

  1. so exciting!!! can't wait to see new pattern!!
    looking forward to you getting computer back, we have had that happen never fun.Glad you never lost patterns.~~gasp~~scary when computers have issues.

    ReplyDelete