Friday, November 13, 2009

Project Pics

Here are a few of my latest projects...
The raspber
ry-coloured hat is the knit-look cloche I made for my mom. Our joke is that if she goes to the mailbox in a Wisconsin blizzard - Dad will be able to see her hat from inside the house and make sure she doesn't get lost!

The striped slippers are my new Ladies Rope-Strap Mary Janes. They're something different...they remind me a little of some Sketchers shoes.

The last pair of slippers I just had to show off! These were made by a Ravelr
y member from Auckland. She made my Skimmer T-Strap Ballet Flats (minus the edging) and don't they just look fabulous! She modeled them and took great pictures too. She said she's crazy for anything Chanel and my pattern reminded her of that style. Great job!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it ALL!!! great pics! Love the variation on t-strap skimmer. Your new slipper shoes pattern is Divine!!:)

    ReplyDelete